I attended last year's (October 2014) event as a guest blogger (here's my recap from last year), and I have been invited back again (all opinions are my own). Here's a look at the upcoming programming, and more details are online.
- Keynote speaker Joan Lunden will discuss her breast cancer fight, and her mission to educate and inspire others.
- Dr. Travis Stork and Dr. Jennifer Ashton of the Emmy-nominated show The Doctors will provide the road map to your healthiest year ever.
- One of the nation’s most sought-after meditation experts, Dr. Bob Roth, will be on-hand to help you harness your inner power to reach your full potential.
- Motivational speaker and activist Lizzie Velasquez, author of
A Brave Heart: The Lizzie Velasquez Story shares her history.
- Top Chef Masters alum Monica Pope will create an inventive, multi-course menu for Friday night’s opening reception and dinner.
- A leader in the fields of nutrition and fitness, Dr. Wendy Bazilian will take on eating clean in a dirty world.
- Chef Chad Sarno, former head Chef of Whole Foods, will demonstrate how to achieve your health goals starting in the kitchen.
- Celebrity Personal Trainer Larysa DiDio will lead a Fit in 10 workshop, a groundbreaking workout that maximizes results in only 10 minutes a day.
- Sex Doctor Lauren Streicher will answer your most intimate questions about sexual health.
Get $20 off a weekend pass with the code: R3BLOG, and spread the word! Click here for ticket information. Hope to see you at the Moody Theater!
Prevention R3 Summit
January 15-16, 2016
310 Willie Nelson Drive (2nd + Lavaca Streets)